A great hoverboard for the casual user who just thinks its fun to ride around on a high quality product with fast recharge time and a great max distance. Ride for hours and then be on your way again after a fast recharge. Good specifications, great quality and a competitive price.
Distance: 11 to 15 miles or 20 to 25 kilometers
Speed: 10 km/H or 6.2 mph
Charge Time: 1 to 2 hours
Battery: Samsung 44000 mAh or 158 W LG
Max Load: 264 pounds or 120 kilograms
Motor: 500 watts (250 watts x 2)
Size of Wheels: 6.5 inches
Electric Input: AC110-220V 50-60Hz
Available in red, yellow, green, pink, blue, black and white colors
Comes with smart balancing wheel, remote control and a manual wall charger
Includes LED lights and Bluetooth speaker
- 1 to 2 hour charging time is very efficient compared to other brands.
- The max load is enough for different weights.
- Colors to choose from look very vibrant with the finish.
- It’s got a fair amount of max distance to travel.
- The smart balancing wheel helps beginners to stand still on the hoverboard without falling.
- Includes Bluetooth speaker for sound pleasure and LED lights for visibility in the dark.
- The overall design of the hoverboard makes it safe to use for beginners and especially for celebrities and artists who want to use it for production numbers.
- Speed of 6.2 mph isn’t really a very fast speed, but great for kids and other hoverboard users who aren’t looking for just speed.
- 6.5 inch wheels might not be as comfortable on rough terrain as 10″ wheels would be
Skque® 6.5″ Self Balancing Scooter – Hoverboard with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and LED Lights Review
For those who cannot afford to easily balance with other hoverboards, look no further than the Skque® 6.5″ Self Balancing Scooter – Hoverboard with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and LED Lights. Most people are not too confident with using hoverboards, but with this product, they can easily balance and stand still without worrying about falling over. It is even made for narrow places at a very high flexibility and maneuverability.
Made for the kids and those who are just starting off with hoverboards, the Skque® 6.5″ Self Balancing Scooter – Hoverboard with Wireless Bluetooth Speaker and LED Lights was designed to be a user-friendly board with self-balancing features that will give you a smooth ride. If speed doesn’t really matter to you then this is the kind of board you should buy.
How the Skque 6.5” Scooter Keep you Balanced
The Skque Hoverboard has 6.5″ inch wheels and equipped with a self balancing system that allows a person to step just one foot and then the other and be able to balance at ease, provided that they don’t step too violently. It is outright made for those who might be trembling with first time hoverboard usage. For the more experienced users we would probably suggest something like the Luckysaw. You can read its hoverboard review here.
The ability to make it turn a full 360 degree and be able to ride smoothly even on narrow spots is thanks to its turning radius that can become zero, making it a truly flexible hoverboard. The self balancing feature also allows for a quicker response for the user. The LED lights add to its visibility at night and the Bluetooth speakers will definitely be a spice to any street party.
You only need to charge the Skque® 6.5″ for 1 to 2 hours so you can have more fun and less charging time. This is fairly better than most brands of hoverboards out there, usually the faster running ones.
What makes Skque® 6.5″ a Reliable Hoverboard?
Children, celebrities and other beginners at the hobby will definitely enjoy all the benefits that the Skque® 6.5″ hoverboard has to offer. In addition to its self balancing feature, it’s got accessibility options like the LED lights and Bluetooth speakers, plus it is very maneuverable on tight spots.